Before we know it Summer will be here. This week I’m sharing ways for women (and men) to get ready for season. Most women love products so I’ve compiled a short list (with the help of a few friends) of things you might want to add to your product collection!
- NARS Velvet Lip Pencil – enhanced with Vitamin E, this NARS lip pencil offers a long-lasting matte finish. Comes in 19 different colors!($25)
- Perricone MD Blue Plasma – achieve brighter and smother skin with this non-acidic liquid treatment. Skin is beach-ready with this product. ($95)
- Essie nail polish – manis and pedis are a must for summer and Essie is one of my favorite products! Try ‘first timer’ from their latest resort collection. ($8)
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence – lounging in the sun all summer, you’ll need to refresh your skin and this treatment does just that PLUS adds lots of moisture. ($100)
- Clarisonic Mia – I have a friend who loves her Clarisonic! It gives your skin a daily exfoliation – cleaning your skin of buildup and makeup. ($119)
- Skyn Iceland Cool Firming Eye Gels – I cannot wait to try these. I saw them on the Today Show and they help tone and firm the under eye area. ($30)
- Bliss Foaming Face Wash – I love Bliss products! The foaming face wash is by far my favorite product. My face feels so smooth and clean after using it. Must have for summer! ($24)
If you have some summer beauty suggestions, send them my way!