So obviously I know nothing about men’s products but I couldn’t leave the men out of my health & beauty week. It’s just as important for men to be knowledgeable of different products as it is for women. I consulted a close friend of mine who I feel is well aware of different products that are out there and what works/doesn’t work for his skin. The great thing about this list of products – it’s not just for your skin in the summer. These products can easily be worked into your morning or evening rituals in other seasons.
- T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Astringent – this astringent will clean and open your pores and doesn’t leave your skin stinging like most astringents. (check local drugstore for pricing)
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub – This scrub helps remove dead skin and helps with a smother, clearer complexion. ($3 for 6oz @ Target)
- Dark Obsession for men – an updated more modern version of the Obsession we all remember from back in the day (I LOVED to wear my mom’s Obsession when I was younger…for women of course). It’s clean and sexy with tones of sage, vanilla bean and suede. Mmmmmmm. ($70)
- Tend Skin Liquid – If ingrown hairs or razor bumps is a problem, this it the product you need. It’s most effective overnight as you sleep and makes those annoying ingrown hairs easier to extract! Warning – the smell isn’t too appealing but it works. ($20)
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser – great for all skin types and perfect for everyday use. Extra tip: it can be used with your St. Ives Apricot Scrub as part of your daily routine.($9 @ Target)